The Great Opportunity has come for those who want to work in Qatari Amiri Guard in Qatar.
The Qatari Amiri Guard, also spelled as the Emiri Guard is an elite military protection unit of the Qatari Armed Forces. Their barracks are located in downtown Doha.
The unit’s primary responsibilities include ensuring the security of the Emir of Qatar and the House of Al Thani. Members of the unit stand guard at the Emir’s residence in the capital of Doha and escort the head of state to different events.
Qualifications for this job:
– Must be an ex-Army.
– Height should be at least 5.7 feet.
– Age should be less than 38 years.
– Educational qualification should be at least 8th class pass. SLC pass will be given preference.
– A good communicator in English
– A positive, smart team member
– Able to follow instructions accurately
Check Advertisement of This Job
Manpower Details Below Here
Manpower Name : KTM International Pvt. Ltd.
Add : Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phon : +9771-4444545, 9801019009
You can check LT Detail on MInistry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thingking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
• – Always Check the LT detail before applying
• – Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
• – Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.