Nepalese workers are increasingly seeking good job opportunities in Qatar Jobs with attractive salary packages. The country offers free visa and free tickets for those who wish to work there, making it an attractive destination for Nepalese workers looking to build a better future for themselves.
In order to ensure that Nepalese workers get the best possible working conditions, they should look out for companies that offer a fair and transparent remuneration system.
Companies should also provide decent accommodation and health insurance along with other perks such as vacation time. It is important that employers recognize the efforts of their employees by paying them on time and providing them with adequate medical facilities if needed.
By doing so, Nepalese workers can be assured of having a secure job in Qatar with a good salary package. Furthermore, employers should ensure that they have the necessary legal documents in order to employ Nepalese workers legally in Qatar.
This position will have a work schedule of 8-10 hours a day, 6 days a week plus overtime facility. The company provides free food and accommodation throughout the duration of the work period, which is two years in total.
Applicants should be prepared to put in extra effort and hard work during this time frame as it is an important requirement for the job. With dedication and passion, you are sure to gain invaluable experiences that will last a lifetime.
To see other information related to foreign employment and all the demands of other countries, you can visit the www.baideshikjob.com . We keep the demands published in the national daily and for the whole process please contact the given mainpower company
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||New S.V. International Pvt. Ltd|
You can check LT Detail on MInistry of Labour and Employment Department of Foreign Employment Website.
If you are thingking about foreign employment, following instruction is important:
• – Always Check the LT detail before applying
• – Know about the remaining quota before applying. Quota might have been finished.
• – Know about the status and transaction history of Recruiting Agency and Foreign employer. You may use Google to search for it.
Information Provided by the Department of Foreign Labor
• Please deposit money at the company you have been offered employment at only after receiving a personal visa. Please make sure to collect the voucher.
• Please note the contact numbers and address of the Nepalese diplomatic offices in that countries where you will be or are being employed. This makes it easy for you to get in touch with them when required.
• Do not give more cash than stated in this document.
• It is compulsory to take an orientation training before going abroad for employment.
• Before heading abroad for employment, please read carefully about the country you will be working in, the company you will be working for and the amenities you will be provided with. Sign on the terms and conditions only after reading it carefully. Please keep a copy of the same with you safely.
• Please use Nepal’s airport when travelling abroad since there are chances of being conned of you don’t.
If you need any more information about this ad, please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal.